Here's a question for all you moms that have been pregnant more than once. Did you feel HUGE the second time you were pregnant? I know I wasn't this big at 20 weeks with Isaiah. I don't think I've gained much more weight than I did with him, but I'm
definitely bigger. My cousin just gave birth to twin girls and she didn't know she was having twins! (how's she doing Michelle?) Ultrasounds have already confirmed that I'm having just one.
Can't answer your question, but...TWINS? Talk about a shock!!
ReplyDeleteShe is doing well... and loving the twins. She always did want them so I guess she is the one for them. She wasn't quite as surprised as every one else because she kept telling people she was having twins and NO one would believer...the day before she delivered I believed her. She told me she saw two bottoms??? What else could it be. About your bigness maybe you are having a girl and carry it differently. When I carried Danielle I was so low and did not look the best...according to my dear mother and her friend exclaiming how awful I looked. I did notice with her I got no kicks in the ribs. Just carried her more down low and out front. :-) Take comfort I didn't think you looked so huge the other night. You take care... it will be fun to see what you have.
ReplyDeleteI think you're tiny and cute as ever. Although I've certainly heard other mothers say they 'popped out' quicker with their second.
ReplyDeleteThat comment was me, by the way...Jolinda
ReplyDeletei certainly was bigger the second time around...but it was twins. :) i was also quite big the next time, too. Now that I think about it, I was huge the first time too, so who knows. :)
ReplyDeletethe first 4 letters of my word verification are RISK. :)
Yeah, don't worry about being bigger...I was huge right away. Same this time. Ugh. Oh well, at least I will fit mat. clothes sooner. Good thing you had an ultrasound. That is crazy about your cousin.
ReplyDelete