Monday, April 09, 2007

What's your guess?

Wednesday morning I'm scheduled for "the big" ultrasound. We are planning on find out if this baby is a boy or a girl if they can tell us. What's your guess? We've all heard the, "you're having a ___ because you're carrying ___" comments. I can't say I believe them, but sometimes they hold true for whatever reasons. I'm curious as to what your guess is based on the following:

  • I'm carrying low. This baby feels much lower than Isaiah, but maybe that has something to do with muscle. :(
  • The baby's heart beat has been around 150
  • I'm carrying "all out front" (I once saw a pregnant lady that carried "all to the left", she kept walking in circles! -that's a lie)

OK, now I want to know your guess. Even if you don't have a clue, just take a guess. You've got a 50/50 chance. There will be a great reward for the first person to guess correctly. (that's a lie)

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess "boy". :-) Can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing one of each!

    I guess you got the color thing figured out, eh? I was just getting ready to write. = )

    Oh yeah, are you going to tell us what you're having?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Robyn said boy then I am going to have to guess girl:) No, actually I would tend to say girl because that sounds like the way I carried my girls, but you never know. Can't wait to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote girl.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. boy, just because so many people have the first two the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl -- since all your 'symptoms' coordinate with what people have been telling me is indicative of a girl.

    Are you developing a lying problem that we need to work on? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want you to have a girl...but I feel like you're having a boy. And you know, I predicted your first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. May your baby, boy or girl, be healthy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete