Joy emailed this to me so I decided to post my answers here instead of sending out an email. If anyone else feels like doing it -go for it!
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Delivering the Winnipeg Free Press in Red Lake
2. Teaching Piano/Music for Young Children
3. Wal-Mart: Pet Department & Cashier
4. Dean of Women at RBI
5. Accounts Receivable -Eldorado
Four Movies I would watch again (and again!)
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Pride and Prejudice (A&E Version)
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Annie (mostly because I can’t think of anything else right now)
Four Places I have lived:
1. Red Lake, ON
2. Thunder Bay, ON
3. Gettysburg, PA
4. Fayetteville, PA
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (cheese, pepperoni and mushrooms with Hunt’s Garlic and herb sauce)
2. Ice Cream
3. Bread -homemade
4. Fresh Strawberries
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Europe, sightseeing
2. Visiting Family -anywhere
3. Prince Edward Island (never been there, but would like to go)
4. On a cruise ship with Jeremy (one of our dreams)
Anne of Green Gables -- definitely a good pick. I've had a hankering to watch that lately...maybe it's time for a trip to the library...
ReplyDeletesabrina, when you are writing four things and you find yourself typing '5', you know you've gone too far. i'm just saying. and hi, by the way! :)
ReplyDelete