Thank you for all your guesses! We're having a boy! I thought about not posting anything for a couple of days, but decided that would be just too mean. Plus I'm
anxious to tell people. We're excited. I can
hardly believe we're going to have two little guys running around! I keep thinking of all the stories Jeremy has of growing up with his brothers. They both thrill me and scare me. I hope I have energy to keep up! :)
I've been checking all morning for your post. I knew it! Congratulations to you all. Isaiah will be an awesome big brother. Now for the name?
ReplyDelete-Jolinda
Congrats on another little boy! It's probably a good thing because Isaiah needs some masculine playmates, right? So glad you didn't make us wait -- it would have driven us all nuts I'm sure! :)
ReplyDeleteCongradulations! Does it feel good to know? I'm so happy for you and Jeremy!
ReplyDeleteBeckee
YEAHHHHH!!! I wondered if the Lehman tradition of boys would continue! What fun!
ReplyDeleteCharity
Yay!!! What do I win for guessing right? :-) How exciting. I think it's cool to have 2 of the same this close together.
ReplyDeletethanks for all your comments! Now that I know I keep picturing two little boys running around -I love it!
ReplyDeleteJo, you mentioned a name. We are lost! Any suggestions? I'm sorry but we won't tell you the name until the baby is born, but we'll take suggestions. :)
congratulations! (i was right, too!) as far as names go, doesn't jeremiah come next? :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteHey Sabrina! I found your blog a few weeks ago and have been stalking you, so thought I'd finally post. :) Congratulations on the second boy. That's exciting!! I have a little girl, Grace. She just turned 1. She's so fun!! It's been fun to read what's going on in your life.
ReplyDeleteKristi M
How about Alexander, or Christian, or Lucas. Those are some I like but can't use (not that I'll need to pick a boy's name...)
ReplyDelete-Hi Kristi! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete-Robyn, I'm thinking maybe this is your boy. When is your ultrasound? If your baby is anything like our little guy they won't have to tell you it's a boy! :)
-thanks for the name suggestions. I can't say will go with any of those, but I always like hearing suggestions.
That's exciting Sabrina! Are you sure there wasn't a girl hiding being the boy?
ReplyDeleteI'd like to say sort of to Robyn that I also like the nane Christian! What in the world?? Sound the flags!! I also kind of like Konnar, Michael (not mike), Oh, I also had Rhonda's thought, but I thought you should try to make it to Obadiah - that would be what - 8 boys? And Festus is pretty. If I think if more that I like, I'll letcha know.
That was suppsed to say hiding behind the boy. duh!
ReplyDeleteThat was supposed to say "supposed."
ReplyDeleteFestus! Oh my, made me laugh. We need to make sure Rachel doesn't meet my husband -- she would be a bad name influence on him. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations....I know I have a ball with my twins and brothers have a cool bond just like sisters too but in a different sense....My dear daughter has NO sisters to compare with ...and you will have energy if you take it one day at a time....lol!
ReplyDelete