
I just saw that this is my 100th post. I'm amazed you're still reading! Thanks! Here are some random thoughts running through my head while I wait for this picture to load.
- I've discovered that if I sit Isaiah in a chair with books he will sit and "read" for at least a few minutes.
- I am in love with bread. Why does bread make you gain weight?
- Did you know that Bob Barker will no longer be hosting "The Price is Right" after June? I will miss him.
- Quote from Jeremy's computer game, civilization: "Electricity will become so cheap that only the rich will be able to afford candles". hmmm...
- After we put Isaiah to bed he waves to us as we're leaving the room and says "Bye-bye".
- I've just completed my 23rd week of pregnancy. This pregnancy is going much more slowly than the last!
- If I read a book right before falling asleep I often dream about whatever I've just read
- Does anyone have a good recipe for baked French toast that doesn't require the bread soak overnight?
- Have a great weekend!
hey!! your little guy look so cute sitting reading a book..
ReplyDeleteHow are you? Me, I am fine.. Its been a long time that I have seen you.. take care!!
no! say it isn't so! no bob barker??? waaahhhhh. that is so sad. but really, is he 90? he must be so old. time marches on, and our kids and grandkids won't know who bob barker was. now that i think about it, i guess that's ok. i guess.
ReplyDeletethanks for passing on the sad news.
It's probably better this way - what if they guy has a heart attack on stage? Imagine how traumatized the world would be then!
ReplyDeletehi there. that's all I have to say.
ReplyDeleteHmm, so will they find a replacement for Bob Barker? I haven't watched that show in eons!
ReplyDeleteIsaiah is looking so big...
Just make sure you don't read any scary stories before bedtime!
Sooooo, were you thinking about doing an 101nth post, or just stopping at 100. I mean, it's a great accomplishment, but we want more!
ReplyDeleteI thought I had a good french toast recipe, but when I checked they were all over-nighters. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteLove all the comments- random thoughts are so much fun. I should try that and see what comes out. (Could be scary...the other day I said the random thought that came to mind and Delton looked at me like I was very strange.)
ReplyDeleteBOB BARKER. NOOOOOOOO. That quote is from CIV IV. Tell jeremy he need s to win for me. Isaiah looks really grown up in that pic. cya this weekend. am i riding with you guys?
ReplyDeletei'm (almost) starting to get (a little bit) worried...where could you be???
ReplyDelete