In honor of his ice cream loving Grandpa's birthday Isaiah enjoyed his first ice cream cone. (not first taste of ice cream for sure!) He dropped the first one on the floor and bit the bottom out of the second one. I'm surprised we weren't thrown out of the restaurant for making such a mess!
I think Isaiah looks like Jeremy on this picture! Tell him I said so :)
ReplyDeleteBeckee
What fun! Another milestone reached! Can you believe that at some point, your second child will be eating his (or her!) first ice cream. Time surely does fly by!
ReplyDeleteCharity
very cute picture. yer makin me hungry.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I can't believe how quickly Isaiah is growing. Time flies. I especially thought about it at church last night when he was toddling around so well. :)
ReplyDeletei suspect that most grandpas like ice cream, and teaching their grandkids to like it. :) looks like fun.
ReplyDelete