Thanks alot for the belly picture, Sabrina !! Looks like you should with just 4 months yet to go !!:) I think I was slow in seeing this, according to all the comments !! Great to see Isaiah too!!But those little video clips you send of him in action have me spoiled !! :) love you, Mom
I guess i wont let alex venture into this realm alone. nice pic. It was good to hangout with you guys last saturday. Thanks for helping with the hair cut. delton
very cute picture!!
ReplyDeleteAww, such a cute little belly! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! :) Spring is finally here! Praise God. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look terrific. It was great spending time you with you guys on Friday. It never seems long enough!
ReplyDelete-Jolinda
What a great picture! I just wished we lived closer and could spend a day at the park.
ReplyDeletehaha, Isaiah looks very intrigued by something. Loving the weather. I m guessing i will probably be the only guy to comment. oh well.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture - if you haven't yet, you should check out some more priceless pictures of yourself on my blog ... = )
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments! Alex, thanks for stopping buy and not being scared away by all the women! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks alot for the belly picture, Sabrina !! Looks like you should with just 4 months yet to go !!:) I think I was slow in seeing this, according to all the comments !!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see Isaiah too!!But those little video clips you send of him in action have me spoiled !! :) love you, Mom
I guess i wont let alex venture into this realm alone. nice pic. It was good to hangout with you guys last saturday. Thanks for helping with the hair cut.
ReplyDeletedelton