Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Story of My Life...

First of all, I get tired of looking at the same old colors and template on this blog so today I decided to change it. I messed and messed with it, but still don't like it. I'm tired of wasting my time on it.

In case you haven't noticed I am greatly enjoying being able to upload a picture in 10 seconds instead of the 10 minutes it takes at home. If you get tired of pictures let me know. :)

Here's a picture of Nathan doing one of his favorite things, playing in the toilet. We try to remember to close the door, but he seems to sense it the moment someone forgets to close it and he heads right to it. You'll notice he has something in his hand. It's his favorite stuffed moose. Actually, it's one of two. We bought him a second one because he sucks (yuck!) on the antlers when he's falling to sleep and I wanted to be able to wash one while he sleeps with the other one. Normally, he is not allowed to carry Moose around the house. This day I saw he had it, but hadn't taken it from him yet. Things got quiet and this is what we found. (notice the unsnapped onesie hanging out the front. He's cute and his mama dresses him funny. (if you've never heard that you won't understand, or laugh at it.)

In other news here is Isaiah sporting his basketball hat and glasses. We see
stuff like this so often that we almost forget that it's odd. People must wonder about us.Isaiah is in my cousin's wedding the end of February. They bought him a black suit to wear (he looks so adorable!) I needed to find him a white shirt. I was thrilled to find this outfit (included black pants) at a used clothing store for $6.50. He is very excited about it too.

4 comments:

  1. i can relate to it all...
    -junk in the toilet (hannah was happily playing in the pee in the potty chair the other day)
    -kids who are dressed funny
    -kids dressing themselves in cowboy boot, their sister's sun hat, and who-knows-what-else...
    -oh, and good deals at good-will (or where ever)

    you rock, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lots of fun catching up on a week's worth of your posts...my stomach hurts from laughing so much!

    (poor moose!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knows?! Someday Nathan might be a marine biologist with his love for "fishing" in toilets!
    And, the photo of handsome Isaiah is classic...he'll be humored to look at that some day!!
    Oh, Sabrina...keep up the posting! I love it!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm missing your almost daily posts. :-) You are a good author (probably since I can just hear you saying all this it makes it funnier)

    ReplyDelete