Isaiah told Jeremy this is what he dreamed last night:
"Angels came and told me "I bring good gifts for you Isaiah" and the angels had wings and they were in the sky and they gave me gifts of fire trucks and fire men too!" (I think we'd better tell him the Christmas story again!)
Last night he very seriously told me "Mommy, I want deahdlei for snack. He's learning that we spell things like chips and ice cream.
Today Jeremy told him no about something and Isaiah challenged him. Jeremy told Isaiah that this was not his decision to make. Some decisions Mommy and Daddy make. Isaiah told him "I want to make this decision myself. I'm going to make the decision for Mommy and Daddy." Good try, he didn't win.
On the way home tonight he started talking in real low raspy voice "I am a man". He loves to tell Jeremy that Nathan is a man and Jeremy is a boy. He thinks this is so funny. Boys are very important around here. I hear this lots "Mommy, all the boys are playing" or "All the boys are eating" or whatever they might be doing.
I wish I could remember everything he says during the day. He is acting so grown up lately. The new big thing is to laugh (fake!) whenever there are adults laughing about something. He shrugs, laughs and says things that sound very grown up like yeah and I know.
He's so funny! = P Keep the conversations coming - very fun to read!
ReplyDeleteGood laugh. Those are hilarious. I esp like the angels bringing good gifts. That is too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww that is so cute..... they do come up with some of the most amazing stories. I am afraid that I will forget those cute things each of the boys said when they were little, i try to journal it but it is so hard b/c life is so busy. :) What a blessing our little people are.
ReplyDelete