Last weekend we went to Cincinnati to
visit my aunt and uncle and cousin. We had a very nice time! They are such great hosts. We kicked back and relaxed. The boys loved the extra attention and new toys.

Joyce reading to Isaiah

Watching videos with Dylan. We did not plan for them to match. How cute!

Playing ball with Aunt Joyce. They have a wonderful selection of balls. Isaiah was in his glory.

Isaiah lived in this helmet. Like his shoes? :)

I took this picture for Wilma. :) I forgot to mention that Joyce is an incredible cook and we ate way too much food, but wow, was it good!
Sounds like you had a great weekend. It's funny that the guys matched in their yellow stripes. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the glimpse into your weekend , Sabrina. I zoomed in on each of them to get as close a look as I could !! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun weekend !!
That Malted Milk ball ice cream cake looks like a highlight to the weekend !! :) Mom
great pics - yeah, that cake looks some kinda good.
ReplyDelete