Thursday, January 08, 2009

Frustration

I planned to post pictures from our Christmas once we got to RBC and I had a few extra minutes. I'm frustrated because now I'm here and have the time, but the internet connection that is supposed to be faster than our dial-up at home is actully slower. We're talking 10-15 minutes to pull up a site if it will even bring it up. Grr#^$@%&*I(&%$%. The first day was great, but yesterday and today have been very slow. Sorry for the complaining. I just had to get it out. :) Other than that we are doing well. I'll try to post something more pleasant to read soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sabrina! I had no idea you were doing the winter term at RBC again. Hope it goes well for you guys and the internet starts working for you. If you get TOO frustrated, have Jeremy put you on a plane and come see us, where it's somewhere around 70 degrees and sunny! = ) Hope you had a great Christmas. I'm hoping to update my blog soon, after I unpack the enormous piles of stuff that we accumulated on our trip.

    ReplyDelete