Friday, January 09, 2009

Check this out

If you like chocolate chip cookies you need to try this recipe. Even if you hate chocolate chip cookies you should try this recipe. You'll soon learn to love again. They're incredible. I made a batch last night, but only baked one pan of them. Then I baked another pan for lunch and another for supper. I've eaten way too many of them. Maybe I'll go bake the rest and eat them all tonight so that I can start a diet tomorrow. You must try this recipe.

2 comments:

  1. And you would have to post this in January right after Christmas. = ) They do look fabulous. Have to keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina! I made these today and I think they are the best choc chip cookies I've ever had!! I didn't have vanilla pudding on hand so I substituted with butterscotch. . .DELICIOUS!! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete