Thursday, November 27, 2008

Face Your Fear's -today!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I guess I should do a Thanksgiving post or something, but I decided to tackle a more difficult, but important issue. Fear.


Do you fear things? What are they? I don't feel like I fight much fear, but sometimes I do. We've all heard that it is a good thing to "face your fears". Why? If I'm scared of heights should I climb the tallest building I can find and look down? I could slip and fall! If I'm scared of needles should I walk into a lab and ask for "the works"? I could die!

I don't really have any answers, but the words "face your fear" are so strong and make me feel like maybe I could face my fear -some day. Now I know some of you out there do fear things. You've said as much right here on this blog. So, on this day of thankfulness. Why not be thankful that if you wanted to you could face your fears. Just in case you don't believe me. I'll get you started...







Oh, that was fun. I'm sitting here trying not to laugh out loud because Jeremy is in the next room and I'd hate to admit to him that I just wasted 10 minutes writing this morbid post. But I'm still laughing because I bet Rachel just fell of her chair. heehaheeheehahahah!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH!!!!! I did gasp, but I'm still in my chair. So, what's the real story on this guy??? tell all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally bought some traps and this is what we got. You'll notice that Jeremy is holding the trap -not me. what a brave husband I have. :) So far we haven't seen anymore -hopefully it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like mice so don't get me wrong here, but.....it's kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! This post just made my day and I'm glad you could even take the picture.:) I was wondering just how in depth you were going to get with the fear thing!

    ReplyDelete