Friday, November 14, 2008

No Noise is Good Noise

So far I've heard no more scratching in the walls. I've also not found any dead Things either, but then the 5 days isn't up yet... I'm ready to post about something other than mice, but just in case any of you missed it you need to read Kristi's comment from a few posts ago. I always thought those laundry shoots were pretty neat... Kristi I hope you don't mind me sharing this. :)

Hope you don't mind, but I need to share my story with you. A couple of years ago we had a couple of mice in the basement. We did traps, but also rat poison. Well, my laundry is in the basement also. I was sorting laundry one day and what would you know! A dead mouse was laying in the pile!!! (we have a laundry chute which is why the dirty stuff would be down there for a few days) Oh, not only was it a dead mouse, but as it died it must have pooped or vomited b/c there were BLUE stains (from the poison) on one of MY white t-shirts. Gag, gag, gag. I still think about it nearly every time I'm sorting laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment