Saturday, November 15, 2008

Get Away


Last week Jeremy and I were very blessed to be able to spend a night away -just the two of us. This was the first time that we went away over night just to be together since before I got pregnant with Isaiah. If you are married with children do not wait this long to be away from them! We hardly knew what to do with ourselves. (that sentence seems all wrong, but there are moms and grandmas that read this blog...) We stayed at a beautiful log cabin. I'd try to explain it to you, but I don't think I could do it justice. If you live in the area and are intersted let me know and I'll get you more information.

I made this fondue recipe while we were there. You don't need a log cabin to make this so why not try it tonight? Fondue's are so romantic.

1 c. choc. Chips

2/3 c. whipping cream

1/2 tap. Vanilla

Heat whipping cream, don't boil Add choc ships, and vanilla. Stir till chips are melted ! Keep warm

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a much-deserved break! I'm sure you found *something* to do... you know, like knitting purple scarves, counting the window panes, or perusing old tax forms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...chasing and capturing vermin...

    ReplyDelete