Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dust

Hide and Seek is one of Isaiah's favorite games right now. Nathan even likes it. I found Nathan "hiding" behind a door the other day. He had his head between the open door and the wall, kind of like a horse in a stall. He'd sit like that for a few seconds than turn around and yell like he was surprising us. Anyway, usually he doesn't hide while we're playing, but sometimes Isaiah and I hide and wait for Nate to find us. I feel kind of mean doing it, but it's

such fun. Isaiah is actually a pretty good hider. Last time he hide he decided to hide under out bed. I had a hard time finding him, but when I finally did find him I almost had a heart attack. No wonder there are mice in this house!! How do you keep hardwood floors clean? I'm embarrassed to even post this picture, but oh well. My house is generally sort of clean. (He's wearing black pants)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can SO identify with that picture. Hardwood floors are like that. It makes me scared of everything that hides in the carpet. You should have seen my room when I packed it all up to move - very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee haa haa. That pic is so hilarious! Eric is in the other room asking me what is so funny because I laughed out loud.
    At least you can SEE the dirt on the hard wood floors...you never even know the dirt is on carpet.
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our last house we had hardwood. In the fall when the weather would get cooler, I'd dig my fuzzy slippers out from under the bed and completely gross out over all the extra fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete