
We're still here! Sorry for the long silence. With a new baby and my parents being here for the last week blogging hasn't taken top priority.
Mom and Dad arrived last Saturday. It has been great having them here to enjoy little Nathan and entertain Isaiah. Dad left this morning, but Mom will be here another week. She has been working so hard that I'm afraid she will need a vacation when she gets home. :( Today she washed windows for me. It's starting to get dark outside, but I don't want to close the blinds because the windows look so nice!
Isaiah is of course loving having "Pa" and "Ma" here. He hasn't been feeling well the last few days so that has made him a little grumpy. I'll try to post a picture of him soon. I don't want him to think his brother is getting all the attention. I think he's starting to finally notice that Nathan is here. Today I found him putting Rufus on top of Nathan and another time he was filling up Nathan's bouncy seat with balls.
Nathan is doing well. He loves to sleep! He's had a few hard nights, but for the most part even those haven't been bad. Nothing that a few gas drops (baby beer) can't help. We are very grateful to have a good baby! Some days I have to remind myself to sit and hold him. He's so good that it's easy to sit him somewhere and almost forget he's there. He's two weeks old today and I can hardly believe how much he has changed already! Grandpa Funk got the first smile!
If I close now I may be able to read a few or your blogs -no promise on comments though. :)
That's funny...my mom was cleaning my windows yesterday, as I took a nap. Moms are THE BEST!!!!
ReplyDeleteSabrina, I feel really guilty that I have not laid eyes on your beautiful new baby. I'm afraid if I wait too much longer you're going to forget all the birth details that I MUST hear. Can I come by on Monday? Email me.
-jo
What a doll-baby! (if I'm allowed to call a boy that...) He looks very pleased with his world.
ReplyDeleteSo so cute. Enjoy him!!!
ReplyDeleteSabrina...sounds like you are all adjusting to a new one in the house. Yes, I suppose Isaiah is finally realizing Nathan is here to stay!! How lovely that your mother can remain with you for another week.
ReplyDeleteTake very special care of yourselves. We plan to be at Grandma Lehmans Sunday and Monday. We'll likely get a peak at Jeremy's parents then. I'm thinking of you lots these days and holding you in my prayer as you make new baby adjustments.
Cheryl
Very sweet. Thanks for the update. We are like vultures wating to eat up any pictures you might want to throw our way.
ReplyDelete