I thought I posted a picture last night, but now it's gone?? Sorry! I'm also sorry to say that I'm too tired to sit here and wait for it to upload again. I'll try again tomorrow. We're enjoying Nathan. Last night wasn't very good, but how many people have great nights the first night home from the hospital? (don't answer that) Isaiah is doing great with Nathan as well. We don't trust them alone together, but Isaiah loves him. He doesn't like when Nathan cries. Today Nathan was crying and Isaiah quickly brought him Rufus and Puppy, his two favorite stuffed animals. Ahh... I promise I'll try to post a picture soon.
Congratulations on Nathan! We patiently await your pictures.
ReplyDeleteso glad to hear of the safe arrival of Nathan.... looking forward to seeing pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't believe I missed this, but Tim just left for Canada for 17 days :(
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear everything went well. Have fun with your parents.