Sunday, August 12, 2007

Good Times

Isaiah learning to close his eyes




  • I decided it was time for a post with a picture! Last night we had a great time with our friends Rodney and Beckee and Ysmaille and Melanie. We meet for dinner at a little tea room to celebrate Beckee's birthday. We had a lot of fun!



    I was tempted to post something about having a baby, but since it would be a complete lie I decided against it. Isaiah is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning to have his tongue clipped (second time. :( ). I don't like that he has to go through it again, but hopefully this will take care of the problem. It is also giving me something to focus on.



    My friend Charity is going to post the big news here when it does happen so stay posted. Don't start checking every hour or anything though because I do have 1 1/2 weeks until I even reach my due date.

2 comments:

  1. You'd better not lie to us about having your baby! That would be quite disappointing to find out it wasn't true. Isaiah's got such a great "concentrated" expression. Hope his surgery goes well -- I can imagine it would be tough for you to watch him go through that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great shot of Isaiah! Hey, um, looks like you might be about to have a kid or something.

    ReplyDelete