Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Thank you for all your comments! I decided if a picture gets that kind of attention I'd better post another picture. :) We are doing well. Nathan is a content baby so far. He does cry, but usually just when he's hungry or needs burped. Of course he's still at the age where he sleeps all the time. I have a hard time waking him up to feed him. We are enjoying him a lot!

Isaiah is adjusting well to the new baby. For the most part he doesn't pay much attention to Nathan, but if we hear "baby" we watch closely because this is usually followed by Isaiah running to Nathan and patting him on the face and saying "nice". His nice is a little harsher than we'd like, but he really is just loving on his little brother. So far he doesn't seem jealous of Nathan. Isaiah has spent several hours the last two mornings at my aunt and uncle's house (they live across the street from us) Isaiah loves being at their place and it has given me some down time for which I've been very grateful!

7 comments:

  1. Another treasure! I look forward to seeing him on Saturday eve. I know your Mom is eagerly awaiting the moment she gets to hold him as well. I praise God everything has gone so well for you all including the schedule for your parents visit! Blessings! - A Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I'm glad you have some time alone to bond with him. Also glad Isaiah seems to be doing well! Take care of yourself and get lots of sleep when you can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the pictures coming! He's a cutie. :) Hope things are getting into somewhat of a routine again for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet picture. After my experience tonight I think I'm getting my tubes tied tomorrow, but you have fun with those babies! = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. Can't wait to see him in person. That's terrific that your aunt/uncle can help out like that.
    -Jolinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sabrina, he is so precious. I can't wait to meet him in person. Glad you got a laugh out of my story. Some things never change...
    -- Melanie --

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are your parents there yet to enjoy their latest grandbaby? Can't remember when they were due to arrive. Hope it all works out great for all of you! What a
    cute little guy Nathan is!

    ReplyDelete