what a sweetie! and i'm with rachel...he looks like jeremy! hope you are all doing well and enjoying the newborn stage that passes too quickly! (from this mommy that can't believe her baby is almost 3!)
thanks for the picture. What a sweatheart! I wish I could come see you and hold him. He sure does look like Jeremy. It is amazing how Isaiah can look so much like your side of the family and now I think Nathan looks a lot like Jeremy. Have fun!
He is beautiful, Sabrina. I was thinking today that the sad part of Ezra growing up is that I can't hold him as much as I want to- he wants to MOVE! Enjoy all the hours of holding Nathan- you are all he wants right now!
wow. he's so cute! congrats... he looks like a lehman for sure :) but you get all the credit girl.. have fun with two, we'll have to compare notes soon. ~ Selena
Oh Sabrina! I'm in love with him already. Can't wait to see all of you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Thanks for taking the time to post a picture and update. :) Enjoy your new little one.
ReplyDeleteWow - does he look a lot like Jeremy or is it just me?
ReplyDeletewhat a sweetie! and i'm with rachel...he looks like jeremy! hope you are all doing well and enjoying the newborn stage that passes too quickly! (from this mommy that can't believe her baby is almost 3!)
ReplyDeletethanks for the picture. What a sweatheart! I wish I could come see you and hold him. He sure does look like Jeremy. It is amazing how Isaiah can look so much like your side of the family and now I think Nathan looks a lot like Jeremy. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new little boy! He's so cute! Hope the adjustment goes well.
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful, Sabrina. I was thinking today that the sad part of Ezra growing up is that I can't hold him as much as I want to- he wants to MOVE! Enjoy all the hours of holding Nathan- you are all he wants right now!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I think he looks like his big brother.
ReplyDeleteI'll call soon about coming to visit.
-Jolinda
adorable, that's all i can say :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sabrina! he looks so peaceful and content...
ReplyDelete~ Pam
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewow. he's so cute! congrats... he looks like a lehman for sure :) but you get all the credit girl.. have fun with two, we'll have to compare notes soon. ~ Selena
ReplyDelete