Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Surgery

Jeremy is scheduled for surgery tomorrow afternoon at 12:50.  My parents are on their way here to watch our children.  I am so glad they are coming.  It's hard for me to think of leaving the kids for a couple days, but knowing they will be in such good hands is a comfort.  They are so excited about Grandma and Grandpa coming that they are hardly talking about Jeremy and I being away.  

I will try to keep everyone updated on how things are going.  If you are on facebook feel free to befriend me if you would like to be kept up to date.  I don't know what kind of internet access I will have while we're at the hospital so this blog may be silent until we are home.  However, I will have someone updating my facebook account. 

I love this song by Mercy Me.  If you don't have access to youtube you can hear it here.  So much has "died" in us over these last weeks.  I've watch God heal Jeremy of fear and anxiety.  Sometime hopefully I'll have time to share.  In the mean time, I give God the glory for what He is doing and what He is going to do.  

"Jesus, please don't let this go in vane..."  "Find Your glory even here..."


4 comments:

  1. So blessed by you guys! Let me know if you need anything. Thanks for the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying tomorrow and watching for updates. The RBC staff and faculty know about his surgery too, and I'll send a reminder email to them to be praying. It's wonderful to hear that God has given you guys so much peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful song/prayer to carry with you these days. So grateful God is Sovereign and has a plan to bring good and growth and glory out of ALL. May God bless you both (and your kids, parents, etc.) with peaceful, thankful hearts. We'll be praying and watching for updates on fb. ~Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lyrics of the song you shared, Sabrina, especially "when the hurt and the healer collide." You are going to the right place. Much love to you and Jeremy as you go through this day.

    Steve and Phyllis Swartz

    ReplyDelete