Jeremy is scheduled to meet with a surgeon at Hopkins next Tuesday afternoon. Somehow setting up doctor's appoints at Hopkins so my husband can have surgery to remove cancer is not a very uplifting thing to do. However, I have lots of things to be thankful for and to dwell on. I found these pictures the other day. They all make me smile. :) Life is good.
| I never got around to blogging about our week at the beach with Jeremy's family way back in March. What a fun, beautiful week! I love this picture of the kids. |
Psalm 139:16 "Your eyes saw me when I was formless; all my days were written in Your book and planned before a single one of them began."
I love the pictures! Kids really know how to live life to the fullest, that's for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteI just love your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are priceless!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these pictures, Sabrina !!
ReplyDeleteThere IS SO MUCH to THANK the Lord for, even in this very difficult time!!
I love the picture of the three children at the beach !!! :) I might need one of those !!:) Love you ALL !! Mom
In these days of waiting and uncertainty it's great to see you taking moments to savor these sweet photos that connect to wonderful memories you have tucked in your heart. Just wanting you to know that you are being held...carried...in loving thoughts and prayer. In lonely, tearful times, may you feel the Presence powerfully, knowing you are not alone...that every emotion that you experience is being tended by Loving God!! A little plaque sitting near my prayer chair says, "In difficult times alway carry something beautiful inside." I hope that the beauty of spring, the bursting forth of new life everywhere encourages your spirits and deepens your trust! We love you!!!
ReplyDeletegreat shots! your kids on the beach are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThinking of & praying for you guys today .....
ReplyDeleteLove,
Angie