Thursday, December 03, 2009

I know it's time to post something, but I'm having trouble coming up with anything creative. No baby yet. My due date isn't until Tuesday. I keep trying to tell myself that I could go way past that date, but my heart is very ready to birth and hold this baby. A friend is going to post on facebook when the baby is born. If you haven't joined fb yet you'd better do so if you want to hear the news. Just kidding. I'll get it up on here soon afterwards too.

Jeremy took the boys to church tonight to practice for the Christmas program. All three of them are shepherds. If you go to our church on Sunday look for the little guys wearing old bed sheets and curtains and you'll find Isaiah and Nate. (Jeremy's outfit is provided) I had to make their outfits and wasn't feeling very creative. I'll be surprised if Nate doesn't fall flat on his face at least once. His got a little too long.

I'm slowing getting our Christmas decorations up. I love this time of year! Our tree is up and the lights are all working -thanks to Jeremy. I still haven't put any of the "toy's" on it yet. I keep thinking one of these days I'll have Isaiah help me, but I just haven't found the right time and the energy all at the same time. I'm enjoying the clear lights just fine for now.

I'm listening to lots of Christmas music too.

Well, since I do have a quiet house to enjoy I should get off of here. Hopefully I'll be posting something again soon.

4 comments:

  1. I kind of liked our tree with just lights on it too. But I put down my foot about the tinsel this year. No tinsel. So, is your friend posting under your fb, or do i have to be friends w/ her? Can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's going to post under my account.

    I'm with you on the tinsel, Robyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hear the news as well! Wouldn't it be a shock if baby ended up being blue instead of pink? = )

    ReplyDelete