Friday, December 11, 2009

Introducing...

I think most of you have heard, but for those how haven't, Callie Noel joined our family on Tuesday, Dec. 8th. Right on her due date. She weighed 8lbs 2 oz. She is a sweetheart and we are really enjoying her. Jeremy and Isaiah fight to hold her. She has Jeremy's number for sure. :)I'll try to get some pictures up soon. My apologizes for taking so long to post this.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!! Yes, I know I need to get on FaceBook, right? :) Hope things are going well. Definitely post some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you, sabrina. And I'm glad your parents get to see her so new. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!! a perfect little girl, Let mom pamper you!!! shell love it.
    Twila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys! Everything went well, I'm assuming?
    Beckee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rejoicing with you on the joyous arrival of a sweet little girl to your family circle. Congratulations to parents, siblings, and excited grandparents as well!A very blessed Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete