Monday, December 14, 2009

Callie Noel

One of these days I'll get on and actually give you a full update on our lives as a family of 5, but until then here is a picture of Callie. So far she is an excellent baby. She loves to sleep. :)

9 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweetheart! Yes, would love to hear how things are going, but I'm sure you've got your hands full right now. :) (Shaun just walked by and said that she looks like Jeremy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Sabrina, she's so sweet! blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i agree w/ joy! she already looks like her daddy and brothers. i hope she looks like you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute to see pink on your blog! She's dear and I can't wait to see her again!
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to meet Miss Callie, but I think we will wait until after Christmas! :) She is dear! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to your blog just to see if there was news and was so excited to see pink! Congratulations & blessings! ~Susan & Bill

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could pick her up and cuddle her. Guess her Grandma will be doing plenty of that now though. Pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetheart!!! You can tell where she belongs. Hope all is going well for you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pink bundle I just want to kiss her cheeks!! Glad she loves to sleep! shes beautiful!
    Twila H.

    ReplyDelete