oh my sabrina.. she is sooo beautiful!
She is adorable. The pics of the boys showing all of their toys to her makes me laugh :)
the one of your mom makes me cry! tears of rejoicing with you all, I guess.
She is so sweet! So much hair! Enjoy your time with your parents! Merry Christms!
I love that the boys are sharing their toys with her! Give it a few months and they'll be wishing she'd keep her hands off. :) Such a little cutie-sweetie-pie you have!
Thank you!!! :-) Great pics. Love your captions.
Congrats guys! So happy for you. Cant wait to meet her - Delton
One of life's most treasured moments...
Must be our age or friendship I'm right with Rita!! Blessings to you she truly is sweet.Twila H.
oh my sabrina.. she is sooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. The pics of the boys showing all of their toys to her makes me laugh :)
ReplyDeletethe one of your mom makes me cry! tears of rejoicing with you all, I guess.
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet! So much hair! Enjoy your time with your parents! Merry Christms!
ReplyDeleteI love that the boys are sharing their toys with her! Give it a few months and they'll be wishing she'd keep her hands off. :) Such a little cutie-sweetie-pie you have!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! :-) Great pics. Love your captions.
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! So happy for you. Cant wait to meet her - Delton
ReplyDeleteOne of life's most treasured moments...
ReplyDeleteMust be our age or friendship I'm right with Rita!! Blessings to you she truly is sweet.
ReplyDeleteTwila H.