Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yummy

One of the light bulbs in our refrigerator has been out for a long time, but since there was a second bulb we didn't really think that much about it. Recently the last bulb died so Jeremy put two new bulbs in. Suddenly I could see so much. The fridge needed cleaned. As I was cleaning it this morning I thought about how often the question "how long does (fill in the blank) last if it's refrigerated?" My new answer: Anything will last forever in your fridge. I have yet to see anything get up and walk out on it's own. Stuff can grow hair and change color, but thankfully, it doesn't grow legs. "Yo, eggs, I'm out of here!"

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm, tasty. Thanks for not taking pictures. :) For some reason I never notice how filthy our fridge is until the day before over-night guests arrive. Same with the shower. Strange how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad some "light was shed" on your alive and growing tresures !! :) HA Ha !! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of those jobs that I hate doing, but it feels so good to get it done. Sometimes I want to open the clean fridge just to see it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aint that the truth! Too bad it didn't just show itself to the trash when it was getting about that time... I discovered on my counter the other day - not fridge - some barley that I think had more bugs than barley. It was GROSS!!! To make things even grosser, Dave tried to flush it down the toilet, but the toilet isn't working well so it won't go down and there's a bunch of little bugs in the toilet. SO SO SO gross!!!! (it's not the toilet we use all the time thanfully! But we do have company coming in May...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yes, leftovers in their little Tupperware caskets....

    ReplyDelete