Last Saturday my cousin, Anya, got married. Isaiah was the ring bearer and our niece Chloe, was the flower girl. Jeremy preached. I decided having a son and husband in a wedding is more stressful than being the bride. Not really. :) It was a beautiful wedding. There is so much I could write about it, but I'm just going to post pictures. Isaiah and Jeremy (and Chloe!) were great. I was a very proud wife, mother and aunt. :) (these are not really in order)
Ready to walk down the isle.
Here is Isaiah during the ceremony. (it's also one of the very few pictures I have of Anya. :() One of the groomsmen handed Isaiah a piece of gum when he got to the front. Isaiah was thrilled and held it up for me to see. Chewing gum kept him so busy that he didn't have time to try to do anything else. What a lifesaver!
This was taken just a few minutes before the wedding. He was clueless about what was coming, but thrilled to see himself in the mirror.
Chloe showing Isaiah her flowers. He was sooo impressed
Me and the preacher. We sleep together. (sorry, I never said this was a G rated site. :)) I was so proud of him. He did an incredible job at the wedding. Isaiah ignored him during the ceremony. (I don't think he could see Jeremy) I was glad because Jeremy used play dough as an illustration and I'm afraid if Isaiah had seen it he would have wanted it. :( Oh yeah, and Jeremy looked great too!
Me and the ring bearer. I used to change his diapers. What a cheesy face. I'm afraid this is the face he had on most of the pictures taken after the wedding. At least he wasn't crying.



What great pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteIsaiah's so cute in his suit! Looks so grown up. Your sleeping with with preacher comment caught me completely off guard and I had to tell Shaun why I was laughing so hard. ;)
ReplyDeleteIsaiah is so cute. Love the fake, very cute, smile. :)
ReplyDeleteso sweet! in the picture of isaiah looking in the mirror i think he looks like brandon.
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say?? But how blessed I am to have such precious Grandchildren !! :)
ReplyDeleteThey did so awesome that day! And made such a CUTE pair !!
Handsome preacher man too :)!!
It was great to be there too, and witness the whole thing !!
I hope you are enjoying a more relaxed week, Sabrina !!
Mom
excellent photos! he is one of the sweetest little ring bearers ever. i love your sense of humour, by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! I remember you talking about your cousin and she was so little. I guess that's what happens...
ReplyDeleteYou and your man look great! I have to wonder just what he was illustrating with play dough. (Hey, you're the one that said this wasn't a G rated site...)
Chloe and Isaiah are so adorable together. I love the black and white.
From another grandma, I will have to say they are as precious as mine! thanks for the post Sabrina I love checking in on you often.
ReplyDeleteTwila
ROBYN! haha! (insert yahoo laughing guy) Great pictures! Cute cute little people. I'm confused though - I'm sure I've checked your blog many times since Tuesday and this is the first time I've seen this post (on Friday)! strange... Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteRobyn, you crack me up! :) He gave Anya yellow play dough and David blue play dough. Then they mixed them together -green play dough. No more just yellow or just blue. Green. You can't seperate them any more. You can tear it apart, but there will always be green, but blue or yellow. He had more and said it a lot better, but you get the idea.
ReplyDeleteRachel, I started this post on Tuesday, but just finished it and postd it yesterday. (love dial up)
should say always green, not blue or yellow
ReplyDeleteI just found this and had so much fun reading and looking at the pictures, Sabrina. I'm not sure I can even pick a favorite one of Isaiah. The play dough illus. sounds like a great idea.
ReplyDelete