I feel like I should post something, but I can't think of anything exciting to say and I can't find any new pictures that would interest anyone.
So, I'm going to tell you about Swagbucks. Maybe most of you have heard of it and maybe even use it, but if you haven't you really should try it. Basically, you win points for searching for things on the Internet. It's random and you never know when you'll win a point or how many. I've won 1, 2 or 3 at different times. After you earn so many points you can cash them in for things. The best I've seen is 45 points gets you a $5 gift card for Amazon, but there are other things like Target and Starbucks gift cards for more points. If you're someone that searches the web even a little you really should try this. I always have a list of books I want to order from Amazon so this excites me. :) (We downloaded the toolbar and that works very well.)
That's all my exciting news for today. Maybe I'll be inspired tomorrow.
I just started using Swagbucks to search recently. Not long enough to actually redeem any points yet. :)
ReplyDeleteok, this is funny. last night i was laying in bed thinking about swagbucks (can't even remember where i heard about it) and i thought, "i should blog about it and see if i know anyone who's really used it and likes it." :D thanks for answering my question. i wonder if it would work for me way over here?
ReplyDelete