Maybe this is a little too personal, but I have to share it anyway. Tonight I was rubbing Jeremy's back and found a long hair (lone, long hair, he does NOT have a hairy back. I want to make that clear. :)) I showed the hair Isaiah. He got a very serious, sober look on his face and said "Maybe his back is a head or something".
People tell us to write this stuff down, but seriously, there is too much to write down or remember. We never know what is coming next. He has us stumbling around trying to explain stuff all the time.
I feel like I'm always posting stuff about Isaiah right now because he's talking so much. I wish I could post videos of Nathan. He's just a ham. He's into everything. He threw a slinky into the toilet a couple weeks ago. Jeremy fished it out (after taking a picture -that's one for the books!), washed it off and gave it back to him. I later found Nathan on the table dunking it in my water glass. :( Yesterday we caught him on the top rail of his crib about to fall out. He never stops. He gets himself and Isaiah into trouble a lot. :( Isaiah follows him way too much, but sometimes Isaiah will run to me and say "Nathan's doing something bad!"
Goodness, Nathan is escaping his crib again? I guess we lucked out with Elena...at least as far as I know she hasn't tried that yet.
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! Thanks for a good laugh.
ReplyDeleteThat hair story is too funny. This morning Eric told Marin that he was going to sleep in and Mommy was getting up with her. She said "That's not the point, Daddy."
ReplyDeleteShe comes off with the funniest lines although they aren't always used in the correct context. She told me that I "was just trying to make her heart feel bad" when I told her 'no' about something. This stage is definitely funny.
i laughed out loud twice, and that was painful because i have strep throat. but thanks for the laughs anyway :)
ReplyDelete