I really like this picture of Isaiah, but I wish it wasn't so light.
This picture is just to make my mom's heart skip a beat. :) He didn't fall out this night, but of course we forgot to put the mattress down and he did fall out a couple nights later -I saw him go -scared the wits out of me. The mattress got put down that night. 10:30 at night and the whole family is in the boy's room watching Daddy work. Note the blinds to the right of the crib. This one looks almost new compared to the one on the other window between their beds. They like to play peak-a-boo with them.



Nathan looks like a little monkey himself!
ReplyDeleteSabrina, thank you for the pictures !! :) I wonder if a Grandma's heart really does change in tempersture, literally, when seeing pictures, and being with her Grandchildren ?? I know it sure warms the spirit !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great week together !!
Geandma Sondra
Oops !! I really can spell Grandma!! There is no spell ck on my comments, on blogs, is that normal ?? And if not, no, I don't know how to fix it !! :( Sondra
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Sabrina. Thanks for sharing. Cute kids, as always. = )
ReplyDeleteYou should try a photoshop type program. Most (maybe all) have an exposure adjuster that can lighten and darken pictures. The program I use is Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10...it has saved many of my pictures. Thanks for posting pictures of the boys, I love being able to keep up with ya'll.
ReplyDeletethanks for the pictures, Sabrina. I'm happy that your mom got to spend that time with you again!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures! Nathan is getting so big. Looks like you had fun with your mom.
ReplyDeleteHey, just letting you know I'm here. Did you get my email? It only sent itself 2 days after I wrote it. Argh.
ReplyDeleteSabrina...these photos are priceless! I love the one of Nathan hanging on the edge of the crib. Looks like he is going to be a risk taker!! I'm sure his daddy did things like that...and if not his daddy, you can be sure one of his uncles was a crib climber!! :)
ReplyDeleteBless you, Sabrina...as you mother those precious little sons!
Cheryl