Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday Morning

I thought I'd post about what I am doing right now. I'm drinking coffee and reading blogs. It's 8:21 on Monday morning and I'm drinking coffee and reading blogs.

My kids are eating Alphabits. No good mother would feed her kids Alphabits for breakfast on a Monday morning. I'm trying not to think about the 12 (groan) grams for sugar per serving. Why do I even buy this junk? Because it was cheap. And because the boys are happy and quiet and I'm drinking coffee and reading blogs.

My mom was hear last week and it was a great week. I'll post some pictures of that later. But for now I'm drinking coffee and reading blogs.

We are have guests for supper and I have a huge pile of laundry to tackle and a house that needs at least a surface clean, but I'm drinking coffee and reading blogs.

Well, I'm leaving to make my to do list for today. My coffee is cold and I think I'm caught up on the the interesting blogs.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to start a Monday! Mondays always require a little additional sugar, laze, and fun to get properly geared up for the week.

    It's 9:20 and I'm reading blogs; Elena is sitting on my lap eating an exorbitant amount of Cheerios (she already had breakfast).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun reading your blog! I always check in to see how your world is. To my everlasting best daughter, second to none! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dad! Wow, you just make my day. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog made me laugh. :) I had a mountain of laundry I tackled yesterday morning too. Doesn't it feel good when it's done? :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's ok...i am holding my sleeping baby and reading blogs...should be doing dishes and making supper...oh well - need these moments huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sabrina! I love reading your blog also, but often forget about it until I see that you've read mine :) I love your humor and the way you write.

    Blessings on your day! Thanks for helping mom and dad pull through this past week.

    Cheryl M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, it's Monday morning again... where's the next post???? = )

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was great to see you again yesterday. It had been too long...

    ReplyDelete