Yesterday I had a new post rolling around in my head, but never got to the computer to type it out. Now it feels old and I don't feel like writing it out. So I'm posting just to say I'm here. Thank you for all your comments on my previous post! I would like to respond to each one, but seriously just don't feel like taking the time.
Are any of you following our economy? Stock market? I don't want to depress anyone, but this morning I'm just feeling a little low so I thought I'd blog about it. I know I am to trust God in all things, I know, from experience, that God does provide, but I can't help feeling a little sober too. Not long ago we watched the movie "Cinderella Man". It was recommend to us. I'll say this, the story line was good and based on a true story, but the language was not good. For that reason I will not recommend it and highly doubt we will ever watch it again. I keep seeing scenes from the movie. I'm not even sure why I am writing all this. Maybe just to get it off my chest. On a better note, I just saw gas for $2.99 a gallon! Not bad, not bad.
How are you feeling? Are you optimistic? Scared? Ignoring it?
I'm choosing to ignore it. What goes up, must come down. History shows us that anytime our economy experiences such highs, it will take a plunge sooner or later. It has to happen for the market to 'fix' itself. I just hope that our business can make it through...so that makes me a bit nervous.
ReplyDelete-jo
Mostly ignoring it...although I've been watching our purchases much more closely and making sure everything is actually 'needed' and not just 'wanted.' Stocks were starting to freak me out a little, but things seem to be moving back up so I'm not as worried. We were choosing to not keep track and just trust that things would work themselves out and God would (as in the past) take care of us.
ReplyDeleteI have a suggestions; blog some pictures of those dear little boys; that will lift everyone's spirits !!! :) Grandma Sondra
ReplyDelete