Friday, February 29, 2008

These Days

Several weeks ago I found our dear Mr. Potato Head in a bad way. I'm wondering if Isaiah was trying to copy how his mommy looks some days. At least he's smiling!

In other news:

The cookbook was returned to the seller (in Washington state). She sent it to me again. I'm hoping I see it tomorrow.

Tomorrow we are going to visit Matt and Heather and their girls. This will be the first we get to meet Ellie Grace. I can hardly believe she's almost a month old already!

I'm able to drink coffee again! Nate seems to be doing alright with it now. I am only drinking it every other day and sometimes not that often. I remember the days when I'd worry about not getting my coffee if we were away from home. I've decided I don't ever want to be that addicted to anything again.

Isaiah still has some trouble staying in his bed. One of the biggest attractions (besides sneaking into our room to find vicks to smear on his cheeks) is Nathan's crib. Some days I get rather frustrated. Several nights ago we put the boys to bed and after putting Isaiah back in his bed a time or two things were quite. Before heading to bed I walked into the boy's room to check on them. This is what I found...

14 comments:

  1. Oh- it just melts your mommy heart, doesn't it!! Did you leave them in there together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can anyone be frustrated with that!! How adorable - I love how they are "holding hands" - You need to frame that and hang it in their room for days when they think they don't like each other very much!!
    Can't wait to show you our little one when it comes :)
    Eric and Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely adorable!!!
    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious !!! I love it !! It makes my heart literally skip a beat !!
    For anyone who doesn;t know that is MY Grandbabies !!:) Pride is oozing all over ------ Grandma Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal, I forgot to add that to my post -when I saw them I wondered how I could ever be frustrated with them again!

    No, we didn't leave them in bed together. I'm afraid they would have been playing together at 4AM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That should win a contest in some baby magazine. That is to cute! Hope you get that cookbood soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, some serious sweetness happenin' there. Makes me want to drive to PA and squeeeeze 'em! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is sooooo cute. And yea for being able to drink coffee again. My turn is coming. Although you're right, I don't want to be addicted. Actually, it's been nice to know I don't have to have it and I don't have headaches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my....that is so darn cute! And I love proud grandma's post.
    -Jolinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops, that was me Robyn, not Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. can I add my cuteness comment as well! wow - great to capture that on camera (I was going to say film, but how outdated is THAT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cute! I agree with Crystal...fame it and hang it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo is just so sweet, it makes we cry!! Look at their little faces! What peace and tranquility! That's a winning photo! I must admit...my heart feels tender toward Isaiah...how hard it is for him to give up his crib! (I'm a "softy.")
    I'm so happy you share these stories and pictures!!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is soooo cute! i will not show Jadon this... he does not need any ideas :) Ashria would wack him on the head if he did that though.

    ReplyDelete