Have you ever bid on something from ebay? In the past I've tried, but usually ended up frustrated because people are willing to pay way too much (in my mind) for used items. Last night I bid on a cookbook that I've been wanting and I actually got it and I got it for a lot cheaper than anywhere else I've check. Just had to tell someone.
Sabrina, I finally checked your blog once again. It is fun to win. Too much fun. It can get addicting. I just love that you can get so many hard-to-find things.
ReplyDeleteThe boys are sooo cute. I can't wait to give them squeezes. Six weeks is longer that I thought,too.
We will love having you home again across the street!!
Aunt Audrey
So What was the cookbook? I'm glad you won...I don't do ebay yet. Just my Hubby does. But I'd like to learn. I think it could come in handy for me living this far away from Walmart....or anywhere for that matter. =)
ReplyDeleteThe cookbook is Mennonite Country-style recipes. I agree, ebay is great, but I thought it could be addictive.
ReplyDeletethat should say, "I think it could be addictive"
ReplyDeleteI got that cookbook for a wedding gift. It's one of the best gifts I received. You're going to love that cookbook Sabrina! :)
ReplyDelete