Sunday, February 24, 2008

6 Months

Nathan was 6 months old on the 16th. I took him to the doctor Friday for his check up. He weighs 21 lbs 3 oz. and he's 28 inches long. He's a big boy! He's a good baby. One of his favorite past times is watching his older brother. We enjoy watching the two of them together.

In other news, remember the cookbook I was so excited about? Well, I still have not receive it. We had our mail forwarded while we were at Rosedale, but that ended on Feb. 11, and should have nothing to do with my cookbook. However, when I track the package I see that it was here in our little town (to remain unnamed for safety reasons) on Feb. 14. Then on the 18th it was at a post office an hour from here and there it still sits. I called our post office, but they were not very helpful. They admit that they made a mistake and tried to forward the package, but they tell me they have no idea when I'll get it. They say it could take 30 days for me to see it. I finally asked my post office to call the other post office and make something happen. I've worked in customer service before. Somehow it didn't seem like my job to ask them to make a call??? The lady I last talked to said she could do it Monday. I have her name. I've also worked in AR. :)

I need to get off and clean up a little bit. I don't know about you all, but on Sundays I have a bad habit of just letting everything get messy and unorganized. Ah shoot, who am I kidding, I do that on other days too, but Sundays it's just because I'm lazy. (on other days I'm not lazy I'm...oh well) I don't see a huge problem with this except that I like to wake up to a clean house on Monday morning. I don't plan to clean tonight, but I do have to at least pick up a few things.

This has been a very weird and random post. Oh well.

8 comments:

  1. You have extremely adorable kids that looking nothing alike.
    Can we get together this week?
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE looks so much more grown up than he did a month ago, when we were together at Rosedale!! What a cute, little/big boy:) I long to hold him again !!!
    I'm praying that the Cookbook gets there soon !! Grandma Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly!!! I can't believe he's only 6 weeks older than Emilie and weighs that much! He's so cute, and chubby! :-)
    Weird about the cookbook...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ezra went to the dr. last week for his 18 month check up. He is 25 lbs!! At 7 months, he was 20 lbs- so Nathan may not gain too much weight in the next year. Maybe just grow in inches and slim down. He is a cutie! I enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! I am so sorry to hear about that cookbook. You should have just took mine home with you. I haven't used it since you left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, that's a winning smile!!
    What a sweety!
    These are most important days (and nights!) Parenthood is a priceless adventure! Many blessings be upon you!
    Hope you adjust to life back in PA.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is very cute! i missed the cookbook thing what was so great about the cookbook?
    tina in edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm finally catching up on blogs -- very cute pictures from the past few weeks! Sorry to hear about the cookbook -- I "Grrrr"-ed at the Post Office for you.

    ReplyDelete