Monday, March 03, 2008

Thanks for all the comments on my last post!


I thought I'd better update you on the cookbook since I made such a big deal about it. I did finally get it on Friday!


We had a great day with Matt and Heather on Saturday. It's always fun to see our kids together. We missed Anna Lee. :( Ellie is a sweet baby. So tiny. It's hard to believe Nathan was smaller than Ellie at birth. They grow up so quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Now, I guess this one is REALLY a test of my pride !! :):)
    What can I say, but "thank you Lord for those PRECIOUS Little Blessings"
    Even when I can't be there, it warms my heart just to know you all are together !! Mom (Grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dad is sitting here in our living room talking with Merle. He recommended I check out your update to see the grandkids, so I did. Wow! What a bunch of cute kids too. I hadn't seen the one of the 2 of them in bed together before; that is just beautiful and I agree that it should be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE little kiddies! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you posted the one of all the cousins. (almost all of them) Very cute. Glad you finally got your cookbook!

    ReplyDelete