Saturday, February 16, 2008
Boys and bedtime
Isaiah has been doing pretty good with sleeping in his "big boy" bed. However, I think tonight he's too tired to fall asleep. I've caught him in Nathan's crib FOUR times. The first time was when I was going into their room to put Nathan to bed. Isaiah had climbed into the crib and stolen all Nathan's stuffed animals. The second time I went in Isaiah was sitting at Nathan's feet and Nathan seemed happy to have him there. The third time Nathan wasn't impressed. The fourth time Nathan was crying. As I pulled Isaiah out of the crib (and called Jeremy for back up) Isaiah said "Na'an crying" like it was something he would gladly take credit for. Jeremy is now involved. Now I can blog! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey, good luck with that. When you get it all figured out, write a book or something. Then all your trails won't be in vain. = ) I love how that kid talks - so funny.
ReplyDeletethat was supposed to say trials, not trails, in case you were wondering and confused.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear that your first night was that bad. Hang in there it might just take more time again.
ReplyDeleteMarin still has trouble sometimes. She climbed out from her bed last night after only 5 minutes and came walking into the TV room as if she could get away with it!
ReplyDelete.......oh my goodness, that girl just came out of her room from her nap!!!!!!! She says "All Done" when you ask her what she's doing. Grrrrrr...
-Jo
I feel your pain, sista.
ReplyDeleteBut thank God for husbands who step in...especially when it means you can blog!!! :-)
Catch ya later