Monday, September 04, 2006


I put out a challenge for all you bloggers to post a picture of yourself rather than just kids. Sorry for taking so long to do it myself! I'm not real big on picture of myself, but since I did put out the challenge...

This picture was taken at the park at the end of our street. We rollerblad or walk and push Isaiah in his stroller. He loves it!


OK, I'm waiting to see pictures of the rest of you!

5 comments:

  1. good picture and what a good way to exercise!

    i really am going to post one, soon. promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Way to go Sabrina! I tried roller blading this weekend and something was not right. It hurt a lot. I can't imagine pushing a stroller as well. It took all my consentration just to stay on my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always takes me a couple mintues to get my rollerblades to fit right. I think some are worse than others. I usually let Jeremy push the stroller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture...good to see you again! :) ...and great idea of how to get fresh air with the baby, without just walking. Shaun likes to take our dog rollerblading, however I think the dog does most of the work. :)

    -joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I was thinking rollerblading with a stroller is a good idea because it would help stabalize you.

    ?
    Good job getting excercize! I did so well last week and this week I'm slacking a bit. :-(

    ReplyDelete