i found it!! if you click on august archives and scroll down, I think you'll see it. :) blogger was acting up earlier so maybe that's why you couldn't see it.
i'm still planning on posting a picture too. I left our camera at a friends house on Sunday. She's supposed to be bringing it back today. Maybe this weekend...
Hey Sabrina - here's another movie to add to that list - Nicholas Nickelbey (I probably spelled the last name wrong). I liked it a lot, sort of sad, but good story.
i found it!! if you click on august archives and scroll down, I think you'll see it. :) blogger was acting up earlier so maybe that's why you couldn't see it.
ReplyDeletethanks! It must have been blogger, because there were a lot of old posts I couldn't find
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm still planning on posting a pic of me doing what I do. Just haven't gotten them off my camera yet.
ReplyDeletei'm still planning on posting a picture too. I left our camera at a friends house on Sunday. She's supposed to be bringing it back today. Maybe this weekend...
ReplyDeleteHey Sabrina - here's another movie to add to that list - Nicholas Nickelbey (I probably spelled the last name wrong). I liked it a lot, sort of sad, but good story.
ReplyDelete