I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'd like to call you, but we are getting company tonight so I'm sure it won't happen. :( If only you know how often I thought of you. Thank you for being a wonderful friend all these years. Yes, we can actually say "all these" years. I figure we've been friends for at least 26 years now. Not bad eh? I have so many wonderful memories with you. I wish I could list them all. By no means is this list complete, but here are a few memories that come to mind right now...
-"sleeping" in your little log cabin
-trying to throw you cat over the rafters in your living room. :(
-going to the old R.L. school together
-bloomer pants (why didn't our parents stop us??)
-rooming together at Rosedale
-eating sugar wafers that your mom sent us from IGA (you said they were the best) while talking about Tim
-being maid of honor at your wedding
-visiting you in Denver, Cedareville and Rosedale (did I get them all?)
-traveling to T.B with you and Tim
-all the advice you gave to me on men (Jeremy thanks you I'm sure! :))
-getting the call that Michaela was born
and much more that I can't be shared with the rest of the world. :) Have a great birthday!
Yes, what great memories! I treasure your friendship. I know it sounds sappy, but it's true. I think I figured out how to leave comments now. Yeah!
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday laronda!!! and come visit my blog, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rhonda! I do visit your blog sometimes. It is so great to be able to hear what is going on in your life on an everyday basis. I hope you have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you figured out how to leave comments!
ReplyDelete