Saturday, September 23, 2006

Our Weekend

Jeremy's brother, Hans, got married last evening. It was a beautiful wedding and we're thrilled to have Angela join our family. Here are a few pictures from our weekend. We spent Thursday and Friday night at Jeremy's aunt and uncle's house. Isaiah was a real trooper. We were very proud of him. We are all very tired, but it was a great weekend.

On our way home we stopped to visit our friends, Troy and Rachel. We enjoyed reconnecting with them again.

I put Isaiah to bed early and now we're relaxing and hopefully will be heading to bed early too.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice B&W pic of your little family. :) Great setting for the wedding! Was it a 'family' property of Angela's or a rented site? Hope you're not too tired from the weekend,

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They rented the place where they got married. It was beautiful! It's some place in the Lancaster area. we are recovering from the weekend. I was so tired I had a nasty head ache for a couple of days, but thankfull that has past. Isaiah didn't want me out of his sight today so I think he's adjusting to being home too. It really was a great weekend. i'm not sure why I was so tired. I think chasing a baby around wears me out more than I think!

    ReplyDelete