Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Robyn!

I hope you are having a wonderful birthday! I'm sure this is an excited week for your family. I wish our families could get together again sometime, like old times. :) Here are some great memories I have with you...
-playing with you at your house in PH
-playing with you at the RC
-making a tea party for our moms -remember the blue and pink cookies? :)
-witnessing in the "big yard"
-you and your parents helping us move to TB
-lots of great visits together in TB and RL
-talking about boys (of course!) and being very excited when Daryl asked you out :)
-our time together at RBI (drinking coffee in my room)
-getting lost after picking you up at the airport before my wedding
-having you come all this way to be in our wedding

I could probably spend another hour typing memories. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend even though we're miles apart. I hope and pray this next year will be full of blessings for you.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, our first attempt at witnessing. :-) I still laugh. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I miss you and love you!!!

    ReplyDelete