Isaiah is now 5. He had his birthday on Nov. 12. I'm always late. He shares his birthday with his Pappy and with his cousin Moriah. We didn't see Riah close to his birthday so we don't have a picture of her, but here is one of him with Pappy. I was so pleased with how well it turned out.
what in the world is black sugar?
ReplyDeleteHe looks so grown up! Maybe I'm totally wacko but on that first pic I think he sort of resembles Joy's oldest. What do you think? Oh, and I'm guessing black icing you mean
ReplyDeleteBlack sugar is sugar colored with black food coloring. I should have explained that because I was confused the first time I read about it. It tasted like black food coloring, but it look like pavement -sort of.
ReplyDeleteRachel, I think people have thought Joy and I were sisters so maybe that's why they look alike. :)
Cute cake...as always! :)
ReplyDeleteIsaiah does look like he could be Elena's brother in that pic -- not sure if it's the eyes/cheeks/lips or just the general expression. By the way, whenever I see pictures of Joe Jonas (of the Jonas Brothers) I always think of Isaiah. Maybe he could join their band as the newest member!