Saturday, December 18, 2010

Callie in Pictures

The Pink Raggedy Anne Cake. Usually when I tint red icing it gets really dark so I decided I was not going to let that happen this time. I certainly did not let that happen. :( The cake pan came from my Grandma. It's from Wilton and I think it was made in the 70's sometime.

She LOVED eating her cake. This is her crying after I took it away from her.

Her Great-Grandma Esther gave her her first taste of ice cream. They now share the same love.


"But Mom, she looks so cute in there!" I think the idea was to keep her out of his stuff. Isaiah really does love her.


Playing Peek-a-boo. Notice the Duplo tree ornaments. Surly I should get some kind of Good-mother points for hanging Legos on my Christmas tree! What Isaiah, Nate and Jeremy don't know is that next years theme is going to be pink, pink, pink!

4 comments:

  1. I actually really like the pinkish frosting on the cake -- something about it makes it look vintage!

    Callie's such a little doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, cute cake!! She is so adorable. Looks just like a little Sabrina I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sabrina,
    i did not realize you had a blog. i saw it when i was sending you a message on facebook! your little callie is so dear! ;)
    blessings,
    heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with the cake! So much fun having a girl and being able to make a pretty cake.

    Yes, you do get good mommy points for legos on the tree. That's actually a great idea!

    ReplyDelete