Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Pictures

Callie modeling her new birthday dress from her Great-grandparents

Nathan didn't have a part in the Christmas play at church this year. He didn't seem to care, but I thought it would be special for him to at least dress up. (I know that's Pink talking, but Blue seemed to enjoy it:)). Isaiah wore this suite in my cousins wedding. Back then he had a nice tie to wear with it, but sadly the tie is no longer wearable. Probably because I allowed Isaiah to play with it. Hmmm. Anyway, Nate still looked very handsome indeed. :)

Isaiah was a shepherd in the play. It does funny things to my heart to see my oldest son in a Christmas play. He was more into it this year than last year and kept reminding me not to forget about the play! Take a good look at that camel -talk about stealing the show! Those two humps are actually the heads of two of my good friends. My friends only have one head each, just wanted to clarify that...

That look right there is what makes my heart hurt. He was just a little nervous, you could see it, but he did very well. He even waved to us about 5 times. He still thinks we're cool!

Here's another picture from Callie's birthday party. Four of Callie's cousins made it to the party (with parents). Natalie had already gone home and I guess Rylee just wasn't into singing & dancing in her pj's. What a crew!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to know that I only have one head on my body. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally getting caught up with you! Thanks for the great updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY CUTE PICTURES! THEY ARE GROWING UP SO FAST!

    ReplyDelete