
In a week and half Callie will be one. Amazing. Here are a few pictures from the last month. They are of course backward from how I wanted to post them, but oh well. Breaking with
tradition I'll post a caption above each picture. It feels so good to be different.
Watching Uncle Hans fly his helicopter.

She loves to sit here while I cook. It doesn't happen often because it makes me nervous. I'd sure like to know why that rolling pin is in my electric skillet. The maid must have done it.

Another favorite pass time. Playing in this cupboard. Yes, I do watch her and I do not let her eat beans...

And now the November 8
th, 11
th month pictures.
"I'm not touching those leaves. Not even my toes will touch them"

"OK, maybe just once"

She smiles and I loose focus. Sounds like a country song.

I throw leaves at her to try to make her smile

And here should be the picture that is the top of this post, but of course it is at the top and will not move, this is so frustrating. Anyway, Callie is 11 months!
Love the pictures of Callie in the leaves. She is such a good mixture of Isaiah and Nathan.
ReplyDeleteShe is SO sweet! Can't believe she's almost 1 already. Seems like just yesterday we were praying for you to go into labour! = ) Have a great time celebrating her. Every time you post pics it just makes me want to SEE you! I want to meet that girl! And just chat of course.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie-patootie!
ReplyDeletehey sabrina...i just found your blog. i am having fun checking it out. didn't know you had one. have a great weekend. :) missy king.
ReplyDeleteARe you sure that picture is of Hans ?? HE looks exactly like Jeremy on there , if it is him !!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures !!
What a cute little doll !!
I love to hold her and spend time with her !!
HARD to beleive that she is turning one??!! Thunder Bay Grandma
I might have worded it wrong mom. It's Jeremy and Callie watching Hans fly his helicopter.
ReplyDelete