I think Christmas is here. The tree is up and decorated. Christmas music is playing and believe it or not, most of our shopping is finished. I am proud of myself and I don't mind saying so. I always hope to have it done early, but rarely get it done. I haven't done any Christmas baking yet. I usually love doing it, but for some reason this year I'm not very motivated to do it. Probably because I'll end up eating it. :(
I'm taking the kids to our local Christmas bookstore in a little while to meet Bob and Larry. Callie will probably cry, but the boys should enjoy it -I hope. Otherwise dragging three children to a busy store on a Saturday morning will have been a complete waste of time and energy.
There's a new question posted on the Among Women blog. What question do you wish someone would ask you in order to understand you better? We would love your involvement.
I've posted pictures of Callie and Isaiah. Here are a couple of Nate. He is really growing up. This year Christmas is sinking in and he's getting it. He is very tuned into what is happening around him. He's quick to hear words on the radio that he recognizes like the word Christmas. I'm amazed at what he picks up on.
Way to go being organized and having your shopping done!! whoo hoo!! cute pics. Always good to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteOh, and how was Bob and Larry??
ReplyDeleteWho is Bob and Larry?!
ReplyDeleteVeggie Tales! Nathan got a kick out of them, but Isaiah wasn't too sure.
ReplyDelete