I started this blog when Isaiah was about 8 months old. I have lots of posts about Isaiah. Nathan has received his fair share also. I feel I have done a very poor job of giving Callie her chunk of blog room so tonight I dedicate one to her.
She is a blast to have around. She squeals a lot and "talks" much more than the boys did. She loves her Daddy and will make all kinds of noises until she gets his attention when he comes home from work. She's into EVERYTHING. She's not our best sleeper, but she's learning...:)
I have taken a picture on the day of the month on which they were born for one year for each of our children. (I know that sentence doesn't make any sense, but I couldn't think of a better way to explain myself, so just be confused. It's my blog...:)) I always wondered how far I would make it until I forgot one. I didn't actually forget Callie's 10 month "birthday" I just had my days mixed up. I thought the 8th was on Saturday and didn't realize I was wrong until Saturday. I was very sad. I do have a few pictures from that day of her with Isaiah. I guess that will have to do.
She is absolutely beautiful! As for the headbands... you can find a flower at hobby lobby or michaels and hot glue it on. It would be adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow, she's getting so big! Completely adorable and looks like a little bundle of fun. Our girls both love MegaBlocks and Hot Wheels, and they don't even have any brothers to blame it on...
ReplyDeleteI was going to suggest a flower for the headbands too. Maybe you could use a large colorful button or three... although I suppose those could be a choking hazard if she manages to rip them off. :(
I recognize clothing in every one of these pics! Love it!!! Once, Marin was wearing the green outfit at the grocery store and an old lady told me that Marin looked the the Geico Gecko. Made me chuckle. Calie is so sweet. Enjoyed my time with you guys the other day.
ReplyDelete-jo
I love her and can't wait to see her next week! The bow is adorable! I agree a big flower would look great.
ReplyDeleteOh my, That close up one of her cheeks ------!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEver since we SKYPED the other day, I have had an unbearable longing to kiss those precious little cheeks again ; now I am really in bad shape !! :(
What a doll baby!!
Thank you for dedicating an eve. to putting pictures on your blog. of Callie !! :) Grandma
PS Give her at least 5 kisses on those cheeks for me!! :)
Sabrina -
ReplyDeletecheck out etsy.com ... search for crochet and baby/kids category - look for the flowered hats, headbands, clip ons , etc
sooooo pretty!!
I absolutely LOVE the first picture. It is just precious! She looks like a lot of fun! Way to go on remembering the pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. That's all. :-) Good job keeping in your blog.
ReplyDelete